The Premier Tag & Estate Liquidator in the Tri-State Area!
- WHAT EXACTLY IS A TAG/ESTATE SALE?
- The term Tag Sale / Estate Sale generally refers to the sale of personal property, i.e. furniture, appliances, china, books, linens, etc. It differs from a garage sale in that it involves the entire or part of the contents of a household and is held inside the home. Such a sale may be needed after a loved one has passed away, move to an assisted living facility, a nursing home, downsizing or moving from your current home, divorce or any other lifestyle change. In such emotional & stressful circumstances, we know how difficult it can be to sort out the entire contents of a home often accumulated over the course of a lifetime. It can be even more daunting to decide what to do with everything else after the family has removed items of sentimental value. Often times the least stressful alternative is to call in a Tag Sale/Estate Sale team. We are here to help during such times.
- HOW DO WE GET STARTED?
- We know that each sale is unique. First, we sit down with you and we listen. You tell us what you want to accomplish and that becomes our goal. We carefully consider your goals, what you’ve decided to sell and the market for your merchandise. We also study the physical arrangement of your home & property to determine how best to showcase the estate.
- WHAT ARE YOUR FEES?
- We charge a STRAIGHT COMMISSION on what we sell. Our fees include all pre-sale organization, research, pricing & staffing of the sale. We can provide extra services as you may require on a fee basis. There are no upfront costs or hidden fees.
- WHEN DO YOU PAY ME?
- We pay you at the end of the sale day.
- HOW DO YOU KNOW WHAT PRICES TO CHARGE?
- Encompassing over 30 years of combined experience, our team has expertise in a number of fields including but no limited to: Antique, Modern & Contemporary Furnishings Pottery, Porcelain & Glassware, Fine China, Books & Comic books, Manuscripts Gold, Silver, Coins, Sterling, Trains, old Toys Paintings & Prints, Military Items, General Household Goods, Cars , Boats Clothes, Furs, Shoes, Handbags If there is an item in your estate that we do not have experience with, we have the tools at our disposal to price it accurately. By employing our comprehensive research library, the latest technology and our network of specialists we can assure you that we have the resources to accurately determine fair market value of most anything you may have.
- HOW DO YOU GET BUYERS TO ATTEND MY SALE?
- In addition to newspaper advertisements, we post photos & descriptions on our website and no less then 7 others websites, we send weekly e-mails to our 16,000 plus subscribers, and we personally contact our extensive list of dealers & collectors to get the highest number of potential buyers to your sale. We also advertise your sale at our other sales prior to your scheduled date.
- WHAT SHOULD I THROW AWAY & WHAT SHOULD I KEEP?
- We always advise clients NOT TO THROW ANYTHING AWAY until they’ve met with us. Heed the old adage “that one man’s trash is another man’s treasure”. All common household goods, pots & pans, even cleaning products, old cosmetics, linens, old papers, garage items – virtually EVERYTHING in a home can bring in revenue at your sale.
- WHY SHOULD I HIRE YOU?
- We are uniquely qualified to help solve your problems and accomplish your goals. We do so professionally, honestly, promptly, and successfully. Our client’s goals are our highest priority. We have experience as both buyers and sellers, so we know how to make your sale appealing to potential buyers. We handle all of the details so you don’t have to! Organization, display, accurate pricing, advertising and security during the sale are all part of our service. Dealing with professionals relieves much of the stress associated with liquidating an estate.